1. Definition of terms
- 1.1.1."Site Administration"(hereinafter referred to as the Administration) - employees authorized to manage the site e-Source Reference Interval, who organize and (or) process personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations), committed with personal data.
- 1.1.2. "Personal data" - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data).
- 1.1.3. "Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- 1.1.4. "Confidentiality of personal data" is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has gained access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
- 1.1.5. "Site e-Source Reference Interval" is a collection of interconnected web pages located on the Internet at a unique address (URL): ref-int.com, ref-int.ru, as well as its subdomains.
- 1.1.6. "Subdomains" are pages or a collection of pages located on third-level domains belonging to the Reference interval resource, as well as other temporary pages, at the bottom of which is the contact information of the Administration
- 1.1.7. "User of the e-Source Reference Interval site" (hereinafter referred to as the User) - a person who has access to the Reference interval Resource site via the Internet and uses the information, materials and products of the Reference interval Resource site.
- 1.1.8. "Cookies" is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on a user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
- 1.1.9. "IP address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network through which the User gains access to the Resource
- 1.1.10 "Product" - a product that the User orders on the site and pays for through payment systems.
2. General provisions
- 2.4. The administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User.
- 3.2.1. name (nickname) of the User;
- 3.2.2. User's contact phone number;
- 3.2.3. e-mail address (e-mail);
- 3.2.4. name of company.
- 3.3. The resource protects Data that is automatically transmitted when visiting pages:
- — IP address;
- — information from cookies;
- — information about the browser;
- — access time;
- — referrer (address of the previous page).
- 3.3.1. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the site that require authorization.
- 3.3.2. The resource collects statistics on the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to prevent, identify and solve technical problems.
4. Purpose of collecting personal user information
4.1. The User's personal data may be used by the Administration for the following purposes:
- 4.1.1. Identification of the User registered on the Reference interval Resource website for his further authorization, ordering and other actions.
- 4.1.2. Providing the User with access to personalized site data e-Source Reference Interval.
- 4.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Reference interval website, providing services and processing requests and applications from the User.
- 4.1.4. Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- 4.1.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- 4.1.6. Creation of an account for using parts of the site e-Source Reference Interval, if the User has agreed to create an account.
- 4.1.7. User notifications by email.
- 4.1.8. Providing the User with effective technical support in the event of problems related to the use of the Reference interval website.
- 4.1.9. Providing the User, with his consent, of special offers, information on prices, newsletters and other information on behalf of the site e-Source Reference Interval.
- 4.1.10. Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
5. Methods and terms of processing personal information
- 5.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
- 5.2. The User agrees that the Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties solely for the purpose of calculating the Reference Intervals for the User, drawn up on the Reference interval Resource website.
- 5.3. The User's personal data can be transferred to the authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Administration has the right not to inform the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- 5.5. The administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
- 5.6. The Administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
6. Rights and obligations of the parties
- 6.1. The user has the right:
- 6.1.1. Make a free decision to provide your personal data necessary to use the Reference interval Resource website, and consent to their processing.
- 6.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
- 6.1.3. The user has the right to receive information from the Administration regarding the processing of his personal data, if such a right is not limited in accordance with federal laws. The user has the right to demand from the Administration clarification of his personal data, their blocking or destruction if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take measures provided by law to protect their rights.
- 6.2. The administration is obliged:
- 6.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in the existing business.
- 6.2.4. Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment the User has applied or requested, or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
- 6.1. The user has the right:
7. Responsibilities of the parties
- 7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- 7.2.1. Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- 7.2.2. Was received from a third party until it was received by the Resource Administration.
- 7.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
- 7.3. The user is fully responsible for compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation, including the laws on advertising, on the protection of copyright and related rights, on the protection of trademarks and service marks, but not limited to the above, including full responsibility for the content and form of materials.
- 7.4. The user acknowledges that responsibility for any information (including, but not limited to: data files, texts, etc.), to which he can have access as part of the Reference interval resource, is borne by the person who provided such information.
- 7.5. The User agrees that the information provided to him as part of the Reference interval Resource site may be an object of intellectual property, the rights to which are protected and owned by other Users, partners or advertisers who post such information on the Reference interval Resource website. The user is not entitled to make changes, lease, transfer on a loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on such Content (in whole or in part), unless such actions were expressly authorized in writing by the owners of such Content in accordance with terms of a separate agreement.
- 7.6. In relation to text materials (articles, publications that are freely available to the public on the e-Source Reference Interval site), their distribution is allowed, provided that a link to the Resource is given.
- 7.7. The Administration is not responsible to the User for any loss or damage incurred by the User as a result of deletion, failure or inability to save any Content and other communication data contained on the Reference interval Resource website or transmitted through it.
- 7.8. The administration is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses incurred due to: use or inability to use the site, or individual services; unauthorized access to the User's communications; statements or behavior of any third party on the site.
- 7.9. The administration is not responsible for any information posted by the user on the Reference interval resource site, including, but not limited to: information protected by copyright, without the express consent of the copyright owner.
8. Dispute Resolution
- 8.1. Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User and the Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal or an electronic proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- 8.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, in writing or in electronic form, notifies the applicant of the claim about the results of the consideration of the claim.
- 8.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the Moscow Arbitration Court.
9. Additional terms
Updated: January 17, 2020.
Moscow, Your e-Source Reference Interval